Looking for some last minute ideas for an Easter Party? Here are 6, using Little Free Radical products:
1. Make Peeps Pops using our Paper Party Straws!
See our Peeps Pops tutorial we posted here for how to make them!
NOTE: Our straws are Made in the USA – not China – and are sturdy and 100% safe for direct contact with food! No need to worry about them containing chlorine or non-food safe dyes!
2. Use our Scalloped Baking Cups to display Easter eggs.
3. Fill our Scalloped Baking Cups with Jellybeans to add an extra special touch at the table!
5. Decorate glass jars with our chevron twill ribbon.
Left: This jar is filled with gum balls, malted chocolate eggs, Easter grass, and a white chocolate lamb, and topped with twill ribbon.
Middle: This jar is filled with vase filler eggs (found at Michaels Stores)
6. Make a Spring Cake Bunting out of our chevron twill ribbon.
- Cut segments of ribbon about 3″ long.
- Run double stick tape down the back side.
- Fold it in half, over the twine and press both sides together.
- Cut notches on the bottoms.
- Repeat for additional flags.
- Tie the twine around straws on either end.
- Put the straws in your cake! Enjoy!
Instructions for this cake can be found at The Cake Blog.