2 Retro Party Paper Straws
Hot Glue Gun
Her blog is in Portuguese, so here ‘s Google Translate’s rough translation into English:
- 2 straws of paper, cut into 4 parts
- In the photo you see the proportions, 1 large, 1 medium and 2 small.
- It is not a rule, but it helps to look that elk horn.
- Make diagonal cuts always, it helps to mend the pieces!
- Hot glue or instant, and then shove the whole horn in a hole made in the side of the cup.
- It all fit, no need to paste into the cup.
- Make the 2 sides.
- The little ears are 2 pieces of red cardstock, which also sunk in the cup, making a “butcher”, a rasguinho with stylus.
- And finally, little eyes and muzzle permanent marker!
and be sure to go tell her you love her if you love her idea!
And Little Free Radical is currently well-stocked in straws if you’re looking for some!
We just got brown in as well if you want brown antlers!
NOTE – Reindeer Cup Photo Credit – Estéfi Machado